Feature single wallpapered walls are on the way out so what do you use if you want to wallpaper but don’t want to cover the entire room? Here is a fun, inexpensive, contemporary method of updating your decor scheme. Panel pieces are single strips of wallpaper, usually 52 cm wide and 280 cm or 300 cm long. They are designed with a single design per panel piece so can be used on their own or coordinated with others to create your own wall story.
These new and very fashionable wallpapers are very popular in Japanese micro homes, a single panel piece can create a striking, yet not overwhelming statement in the smallest of houses or apartments so if you love wallpaper, these are perfect.
These are individual wallpapers which each telling their own story; even then they are designed to co-ordinate with others in the collections and yet can create a truly original and individual wall story….. Create a wall story yourself….
- A single wallpaper panel can break up a long corridor or can create an eye-catching statement at the end of the hallway.
- Place a wallpaper piece horizontally as a freeze on the wall behind your bed.
- Place one in each alcove either side of the fireplace.
- Use a single panel to balance a room with asymmetrical balance, for example, if there is a wardrobe to the left of the wall; place the panel piece to the right of the wall.
- Create a feature wall with multiple coordinated wallpapers.
- Use them in multiples to define a space e.g. the dining room area in an open plan living area.
- Use 3 or 4 wallpaper panels together to create a decorative floor to ceiling headboard in your bedroom.